with the success you want
A Staycation-Style Weekend Retreat with
Cassandra Washington, Founder, One Degree Shift
- Imagine a bigger vision of what’s possible and take steps to create it
- Shift fears, doubts, and anything that might sabotage your dreams
- Overcome the obstacle of time so your calendar is in service to your purpose
- Share your vision in a compelling way and easily enroll others in what you have to offer
- Change your relationship with money and experience the freedom to pursue your dreams
- Create a blueprint for success that allows you to create more of what you really want in life
- Receive personal coaching (in a small group format) from Cassandra each day
- Feel called to make a difference but don’t know exactly how to do it.
- Know you have more to bring to the world no matter your age or stage in life.
- Are unwilling to waste time trudging through life on autopilot
- Want to belong to a supportive and uplifting community where you can learn and grow
- Step into a bigger version of yourself
- Move toward the things you want with confidence, ease, and purpose
- And… Impact the world in truly meaningful ways
Hey Difference Maker,
I’m Cassandra Washington and it’s my passion to guide difference makers like you to live happier, more confident, and meaningful lives.
I’ve spent 20 years as a corporate trainer and personal development coach serving clients all over the world. One of my greatest joys is helping my clients redirect their lives to create work that is deeply fulfilling for them and highly impactful for those they serve.
I do this by teaching them how to weave through their limiting beliefs to discover and fulfill their highest calling. Then they can experience a deeper connection with their intuition and gain greater clarity to lead their lives in more empowered ways, excited about their future, and making a difference in the world around them.
I invite you to join me for this transformative time away to recharge, refocus, and to ALIGN yourself with your heart’s desire.
I look forward to connecting with you in person!
This forested nature preserve is a perfect escape
We will be surrounded by 200 plus acres of pristine forest, a variety of hiking trails, bird-viewing areas. It is the perfect sanctuary to take time away from the noise and recharge your mind, body, and spirit, refocus your life, and align yourself with the success you want.
Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center
1206 West F.M. 1382
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
Phone: (469) 526-1980
Lodging and evening events:
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas Cedar Hill
409 North Clark Road, Cedar Hill, Texas 75104
Phone: (469) 575-0221
This is a tentative outline of the daily schedule –the final schedule will be provided closer to the event.
Friday, October 4:
5:30 -6:30 pm – Registration and Networking Mixer
6:30 – 7:30 pm – Workshop and Conversation
7:30 – 9:00 pm – Soul Care Lounge
Saturday, October 5:
8:00 – 8:45 am – Yoga &Light Breakfast
9:00 – 10:30 am – Workshop and Conversation
10:30 – 11:00 am – Morning Break
11:00 – 12:30 pm – Workshop and Conversation
12:30 – 1:30 pm – Lunch
2:00 – 3:30 pm – Workshop and Conversation
3:30 – 4:00 pm – Morning Break
4:00 – 5:30 pm – Workshop and Conversation
7:00 – 10:00 pm – Soul Care Lounge
Sunday, October 6:
8:00 am – 8:45 am – Prayer, Meditation &Light Breakfast
9:00 – 12:00 pm – Workshop and Conversation
Join other attendees just like you to enjoy soothing music and simply relax, unwind, laugh, chat, and experience stress-relieving and self-care techniques administered by premier service providers.
Check back often! Service providers will be added as they are confirmed.
Find out more about my special guest speakers and sponsors.
Announcement coming soon!
With new insight and perspective, powerful and proven exercises and tools, and the amazing support of community, you will learn to:
- Clarify Your Vision
Rewrite the story of your life
- Believe in Yourself
Build courage and confidence to move out of your comfort zone
- Take Bold Action
Set powerful intentions and move towards your goals and dreams
Sorry, there will be NO refunds, but you may transfer your seat to another person.To request a ticket transfer, please email us no later than September 13, 2019. If we must cancel the event, your ticket will be refunded fully.