It’s a new year, a new beginning, a new chance to create the life you want. Grab your luggage and let’s embark on this journey together. Make sure you pack these three essential items to make 2015 your best year yet!
- Don’t forget your permission slip. Give yourself permission to go for what you really want this year. Start from the imagination and creativity inside your heart, instead of the limitations of what you think you can have. What do you want your life to be? As you create a picture of what you want, you’ll find the motivation to move towards what you most desire.
- Travel with your dream team. You’ll discover the energy of possibility as you share your vision and desires, hopes and wishes with a like-minded community. If you share your dreams with doubters, their doubts and fears only magnify yours. To create the life you want and have a breakout year, you cannot accomplish it by traveling solo. We’re born to make a difference with others, not by ourselves. So, connect with other dreamers and you’ll be pulled in the direction of your dreams.
- Stowaway loads of curiosity. Curiosity brings excitement, adventure and wonder into your life. Carry a curious mind. Be open to learn and to unlearn. Experiment. Ask questions. Dig deeper. Learn something new about yourself. It is this exploration that can lead you on a quest to recreate your life.
THINK ABOUT IT
- Say YES to your heart. What small step can you take today toward whatever you want to create this year? Give yourself permission and say YES!
- Do you have a supportive community that will hold you accountable to your greatness? Consider joining One Degree Shift community. We would love to be part of your dream team!
- Don’t let fear stop you from trying new things. Where can you add variety to your life? Where has your life or work become stuck in a boring routine? You’ve heard the expression, “If you keep on doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep on getting what you’ve always gotten.
Be sure to pack your bags and enjoy the journey!
Contributing Author Bobbye Middendorf is an award-winning writer, healer-with-words, and deep listening confidante with Write Synergies. Bobbye invites her clients into deep dives to navigate their turning points and transitions. She partners with them to articulate new stories ready to emerge. Her advice to us, “A curious attitude starts with I wonder…? and continues and deepens with What if? In the rich territory on the continuum between these two simple open-ended questions, you can step into the world of pure potentiality to make the difference you came here to make. Curiosity stands with an open heart and open ears, not judging. If this is all you do, you are making a profound difference to people around you.” — Bobbye Middendorf, Cultivating Curiosity Changes Everything